In order to guarantee your safety and respect local sanitary legislation the following rules apply in the swimming pool complex:
1. The use of plastic non slip footwear is compulsory at poolside.
2. It is compulsory to take a shower before entering the pools.
3. Diving is strictly forbidden.
4. Children are not allowed without parental supervision.
5. It is forbidden to run along the pool side.
6. No food or drink can be taken inside the pool.
7. Glass bottles and glasses are forbidden within the pool gardens.
8. No animals are allowed in the fenced area.
9. Inflatables and balls are allowed only at certain times, please ask the life guard on duty for further information.
10. The management has the right to close the pool in case of bad weather, storm alerts or any other condition that may be considered dangerous for safety or sanitary reasons.
11. It is considered a serious offence to enter the pool premises when the gates are closed. Guests found in this condition will be asked to live the resort.
12. Children under 3 years of age must wear waterproof bathing-suit.
13. Deck chairs are available on a first in first served basis, no reservations are possible.It is forbidden to leave towels and personal belongings on deck chairs during the mid-day pause, such items may be removed by staff.